See Details Below
CIDA Scholarship Application
Two scholarships may be awarded per year. One $1200 CIDA scholarship may be awarded to a CIDA member (including junior members) and one $1000 scholarship, Dr. Alfonso Chiscano Memorial Scholarship, to a non-member. If the selections are composed of two CIDA members, then the highest-scored applicant will receive $1200 and the second candidate will receive a $1000 scholarship.
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION GUIDELINES:
- High school seniors
- Minimum 3.0 GPA, or 83 on a 100 scale, and submit official high school transcripts
- A fully completed and signed application form
- Essay double spaced, Times New Roman 12pt font and 1” margins
- Two recommendation letters by educators, clergy or civic leaders who are familiar with the applicant
- You may complete the application electronically, print and mail with the required documentation, or you can print the application and then complete it manually. Please be sure your handwriting is legible.
- Mail completed application and accompanying documentation to:
Application Timeline: Submit the completed application package by the deadline in the attached application file.