See Details Below
Cida Scholarship Application
Two scholarships may be awarded per year. One $750 scholarship may be awarded to a CIDA member (including junior members) and one $500 scholarship to a non-member. If the selections are composed of two CIDA members, then the highest scored applicant will receive $750 and the second ranking applicant will receive $500. If the selections are composed of two non-members, then each selected candidate will receive a $500 scholarship.
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION GUIDELINES:
- High school seniors, including GED and home school students
- Minimum 3.0 GPA and submit official high school transcripts
- A fully completed and signed application form
- Essay double spaced, Times New Roman 12pt font and 1” margins
- Two recommendation letters by educators, clergy or civic leaders who are familiar with the applicant
- You may complete the application electronically, print and mail with the required documentation, or you can print the application and then complete it manually. Please be sure your handwriting is legible.
- Mail completed application and accompanying documentation to:
Application Timeline: Stay tuned for the 2021-2022 Scholarship Application timeline and details.